What If An Applicant Disputes The Result?

If your Applicant disagrees with their police check results, they have the right to formally dispute the accuracy of the check outcome in whole, or part. If they choose to dispute the police check result, you must first contact Employment Screening Group and request an NPCS Dispute Form. The applicant must include as much additional [...]

By |2019-09-03T00:08:54+10:00September 2nd, 2019||0 Comments

What Is The Sign Up Process?

What is the Process of registering for National Criminal History Checks? 1. Complete registration form 2. One of our experts will contact you should you have any questions 3. We send your details to the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) for approval 4. Once we receive your approval from the ACIC we create an account [...]

By |2019-09-02T23:32:53+10:00September 2nd, 2019||0 Comments

What are spent offences?

When a criminal conviction is ‘Spent’ this means that a sufficient amount of time has passed since the conviction. Spent offences do not have to be disclosed to any other person including when applying for a job. A standard National Police History Check (NPHC) will not include spent offences. Different jurisdictions in Australia have varying [...]

By |2019-11-22T05:58:40+10:00April 17th, 2019|, , |0 Comments
Go to Top